Monday, January 30, 2017

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Hello, and a belated happy new year (such as it is)! I have to admit, I've had a very difficult time finding my groove this semester, particularly when it comes to writing and blogging. Besides being very busy, the news has been disturbing and distracting (to put it very mildly). However, I'm determined to press forward. In the upcoming months, here are a few things I'm planning:

  • Each weekday on Twitter, I'm featuring a book using the hashtag #bookaday. These will range from picture books to YAL to PD books to trade books. Some of these books will be new, some will be relatively new, and some will be old favorites of mine. All will be ones that I think are worth noting.
  • By the end of this week or beginning of next week, I'll resume the online professional development posts.
  • I also hope to do a book roundup or book review each month. If you have any requests or thoughts, please don't hesitate to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment